Thursday, March 09, 2017

Thursday Throwback

Here is this week's Thursday Throwback.

First Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2006:  Entitled "Searching"



"Searching . . . searching for what?" he asked.

"If I knew, there would be no need to search," I say. I only know that it is out there, it is waiting.

"You're not making any sense, Stephen. I don't get you sometimes, I really think you were dropped on your head as a child.

Dropped on my head, huh? You really think that is what happened?

No answer comes back, only a shake of the head.

No matter, I think to myself. I know it is out there, it is waiting, I will find it.



Self commentary:   Never leave a stone unturned, never give up on your search....


4 comments:

John Going Gently said...

Ooooo errrrrrrr

Stephen said...

John Gray, yes, naughty me....

Ur-spo said...

it is a cheery thought: wait long enough and you will find it.

Stephen said...

Ur-spo; hopefully before it is too late, but then there is always the next time around, I guess. Key point...keep looking!