Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Home For the Holidays














Twas, a few days before Christmas, when all through this Blog not a creature will be stirring, not even a mouse.


"Home for the Holidays"

Today's post will be the last one for a few days, well until I get back hopefully safe, sound, and sane from the Holidays. If you are traveling this season, I pray the road you travel will be a safe one, you find your loved ones with open arms and more love awaiting for you than you can possibly soak in. May this season fill your heart, your soul, with joy and happiness.




I hope your stockings have all been hung by the chimney with care, cause St. Nicholas will soon be there.


















Naughty or nice, I don't care. For the bloggers I know, I hope you have a "package" or two to unwrap....























And until I return may something like this keep you warm on those cold winter nights.



So without further ado, I bid you a farewell, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

4 comments:

Anthony said...

I wish santa would hurry up and bring me some of those. We will miss you Stephen. Travel Safe. Merry Christmas my friend. Thanks for the card. It was really special and appreciated.

jetboy747 said...

Stephen,
thanks so much for the card. And same to you, with safe travel and fun with family and friends.

I've got my goddamn singing elves so all is festive and good.

Merry Christmas to you.

Spider said...

Like everyone else, may your travel be safe and your holiday be bright. Hurry home safe and sound, I miss you already - and again, thanks for the card - it really ment a lot to me!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Anthony said...

You been away to long. We miss you. Now hurry back. Hope you have had a most excellent christmas.