Monday, November 07, 2005

Time For Sunshine


I cannot believe I've actually had time to make two post in one day. But today is just too perfect to stay indoors. The morning held just a hint of coolness, the sun came out and gently warmed things up, but there is still a clean crispness to the autumn air making it ideal for an afternoon outside. After having some horrendous days at work and to have a day off like today it would be sinful not to enjoy it. I wish you could be here to help me soak it all in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather sounds just awesome. I may envy you just a touch :-)

Stephen said...

Thanks guys for stopping by always nice to have friends.

Spider said...

Stephen - love your blog - and especially this post - the photography you select is outstanding - is it yours... thanks for letting us in!

Stephen said...

Spider, Thanks for the compliments, as you can tell still fairly new. Your blog is great I will be back to visit. The photography I've used so far has not been mine but pics found. Some of mine will probably show up sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. murray electrical circuit breaker panels demand for philippine furniture products world who owns porsche Maternity clothes at a discount