Monday, November 21, 2005

Rainy Day Monday's


Grey clouds filled the sky, wind blown, wanting to burst at any minute. Gazing into the heavens waiting, dirt dry, it begging for the release of the wetness held within. We knew the release would come, much like the release from a cum filled nutsack, it was just a matter of time. The clouds stirring in the sky, like a man responding in pleasure to the touch of his lover writhing in ecstasy until finally bursting at the seams they opened up and rain poured down. The wetness falling, yesterday, last night, and throughout the day steadily, torrent after torrent sheets of rain falling. So now you know what kind of day I had, how was your's?

7 comments:

Spider said...

What a great post - like Hypoxic, I will look at the next rainy day totally differently now... but that is a perfect rendition of today's weather...

I sure wish had your way with words... did you do the drawing?

Stephen said...

Hypoxic and Spider:
Glad ya'll liked yesterday's post, hopefully it brought a smile to the face, on a gloomy overcast day. Ya'll are great, thanks.

Spider, I found the pic on a search and it was actually one of those animated Gifs, but when I tweaked it to b/w it wasn't animated anymore. I wish I could draw, but you should see my attempt. You would hurt yourself laughing...

Spider said...

No worse than mine I am sure - at least everyone can read your handwriting - I would leave the ex little love notes and little dirty notes in their lunch every once in a while - and I always got, "Honey, this is so sweet of you... but what in the hell does it say?" Same with birthday/Christmas cards.

Stephen said...

Spider, LOL, dirty notes? You bad boy, you!

cola boy said...

Ummm...my day was greay and rainy, but not as erotic as yours. LOL!!!

Stephen said...

cola boy, thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »