Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Three Faces of Stephen

















There's too many of us living here and I think it is time, one if not both of you move out. I'm sorry but the living arrangements, well, they're just not working anymore. I've tried to be accommodating, I've tried to understand, but your antics is getting out of hand. Take for instance, the other day, you, yes you, your antics almost blew our cover. Oh! Don't act so innocent now, you know what you did, you couldn't take your eyes off him, it was obvious to me, to him, and the co-worker we were having lunch with, what you were doing. Flirting with another man, in broad open daylight, in a public place, no less. What were you thinking? What am I going to do with you, you're getting out of control. And you, yes you, I've always been able to count on you for the balance between us. You've always kept things under control never allowing "him" to upset the harmonious relationship between the three of us, but you let me down. It was obvious, guys, our cover was almost blown, I can not tolerate that kind of behavior anymore. I just can't, I won't................I want you out!


to be continued......................................


6 comments:

Lemuel said...

Yeah, that side of me is gong to blow my cover, too, some day.

Java said...

Do you find it harder and harder to hide?

Anonymous said...

I'd be in trouble, cause I got way more than three living with me, they all crazy!

Ur-spo said...

may I suggest my blog entry 'how your mind works" ?
one can not get rid of elements of yourself; they have to be acknowledged and made room - but not in control.
I may be better to look at the sides of you who want the other bits out - what is that coming from?

Ur-spo said...

may I suggest my blog entry 'how your mind works" ?
one can not get rid of elements of yourself; they have to be acknowledged and made room - but not in control.
I may be better to look at the sides of you who want the other bits out - what is that coming from?

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I almost blew our cover. I promise to be on my best behavior. I just need to get my eyes off you every now and then. I feel as though I smother you with my ogling eyes.