Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm Getting Dizzy




















How could this day get any worst, I thought, as I stood in the middle of the room turning around in circles trying to think of what it was I was doing before being interrupted for the millionth time. The tightening fingers of the quick sand held me within its grasp and I was slowing sinking lower and lower. Stephen, I need you. Stephen, can you help me? Stephen, this phone call is for you. Stephen, Stephen, Stephen...................

The hands on the clock was not ticking away fast enough for this day to end.

I'll be right there . . . What is it I can help you with . .
. Hello, this is Stephen. . .

The rest of you........get in line, take a number, I'll call you when it is your turn.


I am so looking forward to the weekend..................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just breath deeply in and out, over and over again, shake off the negativity and do what YOU want to do!

Enjoy your weekend, it's over before you know it.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Lemuel said...

I hope that your weekend is an reinvigorating one - one filled with renewal and refreshment - body, mind and spirit.

I join Peter in sending HUGS!

Ur-spo said...

voices and demands like this drive one bats.
remember these two vital words when dealing with the needy -

'limits' and 'structure'

Anonymous said...

I hope the weekend was an enjoyable one and went by at a snail's pace for you. :-)