Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Work! Work! Work!


I love my work, I love my work, I love my work. Kidding aside, I really do love my work, but when it is time to work, I hate the time it actually takes away from having a life, if that makes any sense. The days are long leaving very little time for anything and it all starts today. For the next several days straight, to be precise, for the next eight days I will have very little time. The things we must do to keep the wolves at bay. Think about me from time to time, stop by and visit, email, leave comments, anything but don't forget me. . .

8 comments:

CTG said...

Hi Stephen. Will be thinking of you buddy. Won't forget you and I will for sure be stopping by. Take care, CTG

Anthony said...

Hiya Stephen. Be assured I will be by. I commit to being a good blog stalker. Hope it all goes smoothly

Steve said...

I like what I do too, however, it cuts far too much into my personal time. Don't work too hard and I'll be thinking about you. ;-)

Bobby Xanadu said...

To forget you would be an impossibility. Craziness is a part of life that we all must entertain from time to time. Know that you are in my thoughts and I hope things don't get too stressful. Will be by often, my dear friend. Take care of yourself.

Spider said...

How could we ever forget about you Stephen! Don't work too hard and we will be checking in on you to make sure you are OK.

Take care buddy and besure and take at least a few minutes each day for yourself...

jetboy747 said...

Ah, kitten. See you when you get back.

Work hard, but don't forget that Jeff Skybar is going to be in a dark-tinted bubble in Texas this weekend because he's allegeric to the sun.

Okay, I made that up. See you soon.

Spider said...

Hey Stephen - just checking in to make sure you are doing OK and not working too hard - we miss you man!

Stephen said...

ctg, woe, steve, inner mind,
rob, spider, jetboy, hypoxic
you guys are the best. Coming home after a long hard day of work and being able to read your comments made it all worth while, hugs and kisses to each of you. Even though it was impossible for me to drop by for a visit these past few days, doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of you, believe me I was, love ya guys.