Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Struggling



Sorry, but there is no Tuesday Teaser this week! I've had to pull the stone mask out of storage to make it through some really rough days.  Life has been a struggle and I'm navigating in deep water. Don't get the wrong idea, Stephen is not suicidal or anything so don't worry about that but my self imposed demons have reared themselves out of the darkness.  As always, I allow no one to enter very deep into my world so no one knows what is going on. Everyone is only allowed to see certain sides of the faceted diamond. To the outward world Stephen's life is perfect. I usually can compartmentalize the many sides of Stephen but somehow the compartments aren't  as tidy as I normally keep them. Usually, everything is in its place, neatly tucked away and I can rely on the stability of each compartment but something has gone wrong. I have begun to question things that I've always known to be true, accepted, and/or made peace with. We can hide a lot of things from family and friends, heck we can hide things even from ourselves to a certain extent by never allowing the hidden truth to surface but God sees everything....

7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I do hope whatever is going on, or your going through will all work out. Better to let all out. Keeping thins in always comes to a head and usually makes things ever worst. Sending good thoughts for you and I bet you come out the other side.

John Going Gently said...

We all have our " black dog days"
Gain strength from loved ones ..lfrom anything that helps

Anonymous said...

Stephen,
Sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time. If it helps to blog about it do so. If you ever need to talk personally I am an email away.
Take care,
Michael

Ur-spo said...

I too hope you are getting through this storm. It too shall pass.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Uh oh, you are not posting. Do you need an email buddy, I have formed email friendships with bloggers, some over ten years, even before I started blogging. I am very much a no pressure guy, I totally understand the closet thing, none judgemental. Just putting it out there incase you need to secretly talk about stuff you are not comfortable with putting on your blog.

Mistress Maddie said...

I know we have just met, but I wanted to check back to see how your doing. I sure hope you doing ok???? Pop around or email if you like. We miss you.

Stephen said...

I love you all and thanks for being here for me!!!!