Sunday, February 19, 2017
Let's Hold Hands
Do you know there are benefits of holding hands beyond the physical aspect. Of course, there's the love of his touch, the feel of his strength, the openness of sharing oneself with the other, which nothing can compare to. At least not in my book. I love to hold hands. But, supposedly there are health benefits, as well.
A study has been conducted that shows 7 benefits of hand holding. The largest concentration of nerve endings is actually contained inside the hands and fingertips. So, next time you’re having a really tough day, get together with your partner or a friend and ease the stressful day with them and enjoy the following benefits:
1. Holding hands is a great stress reliever
2. Holding hands boosts love and bonding
3. Holding hands is great for your heart
4. Holding hands relieves pain
5. Holding hands fights fear
6. Holding hands provides a sense of security
7. Holding hands is just plain comfortable
For me, just his touch would be all the benefit I need.....