Monday, May 14, 2007

All I Need











Words are not necessary, lying in your arms is all I need.

Listening to you breathe, feeling your breathe against my skin is all I need.

The warmth of your body replaces the chill I feel inside, all my troubles, my problems melt away.

The exploring of your hands over my body is wonderful, but you know me so well. Today . . . now . . . they just hold me. You know your presence is enough, it is all I need.

Today, you are not my lover, today you are my friend.

It is enough, it is all I need. . .



7 comments:

daveincleveland said...

that, my dear friend, is the most beautiful pic and words i have seen in a long time...you are the master of the pen..i really long for the day when someone can hold me like that and whisper in my air those things
..:)
hugs to you
dave

peter said...

Stephen, have you ever thought of publishing your writing?

I would love to have a book with so much depth and feeling in it, a book that supports your inner 'you' when you're misserable or when you're on Cloud 9.

The prose is fantastic!

((HUGS))

Greg said...

I agree with Peter there. You really have a way with words and definitely should give a try to at least publishing something. And - OMG - I sure would love to be hugging both of those hunks. Thanks again for the moving words and "uplifting" pic!

Tom said...

AWESOME!!!

One word says it all!

woe said...

all I need and ache for........

Queer Jesus said...

Short and sweet.

Daniel, the Guy in the Desert said...

beautiful...