Saturday, August 25, 2012

What Is Your Favorite Brand of Underwear?

I hate it, I can't stand it and but I've put it off for too long. I've got to go shopping and I rather be beat. Just tie me up and beat me until I scream UNCLE. Wait that's another story, we were talking about shopping weren't we? Shopping for underwear way past time, thread bare, worn thin, stretched out, you name it I've got them. Don't faint, but heck, there's probably a pair or two with holes. So I guess, before someone calls the fashion police to me, it's time to go shopping. Which leads me to my question? What is your favorite brand of underwear? Briefs or Boxers? I'm a boxer guy and have different brands all thrown in together. If you stopped me on any given day and asked what brand of underwear I was wearing, I would probably have to look down at the waistband, that is, if I actually had any on.....

6 comments:

Peter said...

The one that fits, Calvin Klein boxerbriefs.

John said...

My favorite brand is Joe Boxer's loose fit. I've sent you a surprise so be sure to check your email. Let me know how they look ;-)

Stephen said...

Peter, I've tried Calvin's boxerbriefs before and they do fit nicely but I do like the loose fit (relaxed) boxers the best.

Stephen said...

John, what can I say, other than my day got a lot brighter when I got your email. Got to admit my imagination starting working overtime.... You have an open invite to share more anytime you like.

Ur-spo said...

Derek Rose

Stephen said...

Derek Rose???? Haven't heard or seen this brand before. Curiosity has been peaked as to what is hidden beneath your trousers....time for Internet search.