Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not This Kind




The way this year has been, I knew it was only a matter of time, I knew it was coming, there was no doubt in my mind, it was going to happen. I tried to deny it, I tried to resist it, I wanted nothing to do with it, but the microscopic little shit found me. It was there, patiently waiting, just for the right time to attack. I've got to give the "little shit' credit, it knew what it was doing. It wiggled its way in, silently, quietly, without me knowing, until it was too late. Now my throat is on FIRE!

God it hurts! Aches....pains.....fever.....all over the body.

I needed a day off but not this kind . . . .

6 comments:

Mikey said...

Get well! Lots of fluids and rest! Can I take your temp?

SlyD said...

Man, that sucks. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

The Persian said...

aww I'm sending you get well Persian Love. I hope you feel better soon!

Mike said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Mikey said...

It is Friday now!!! I hope you are feeling better by now!!!

Spider said...

Hope you are feeling better Stephen - if not, maybe a trip to the Dr. on Monday may be in order...

Take care of yourself - we worry about you!